Looking for another collaborative tool to use in your classroom? Check out Listhings!
Listhings is very similar to Padlet, in that users can post sticky notes and pictures to a wall, and collaborate with virtually anyone via email!
Here are some examples of using interactive “corkboards” in your classroom:
- Students can…
- post what they feel needs to be reviewed for a test
- post thoughts on a reading assignment
- discuss project ideas
- post responses to bellringers
- create and share infographics with their peers
- record information for projects or papers
- and more!
How can you use collaborative spaces like Listhings in your classroom?
If you’d like to join my listhings to see firstand how this tool works, please like Teaching with Technology on Facebook, and send me your email address in a message!
Thanks for reading 🙂