I stumbled upon another amazing tool while perusing the web today…Canva!
Anyone can create a FREE Canva account and create infographics, blog graphics, poster presentations, social media art, cards, pamphlets and more.
Having a Canva account allows users to access tons of great free images, backgrounds, and layouts. More options are available for only $1 a piece!
Graphics can be multiple pages, too!
Users can publish their graphic for FREE, and share via Facebook, Twitter, or via URL.
Upload images from your computer, or choose one of the thousands of free images provided through Canva!
I’m extremely surprised this amazing program is FREE!
I’ve talked about using infographics in the classroom before, but here are a few ideas for how to implement this tool in your classroom:
- Showing the process through which a bill becomes law
- Creating posters describing an event or person
- Creating an infographic about a profession
- Researching pros and cons of college choices
- Creating a flyer promoting a candidate for president
- Creating a social media background for a fictional or historical character