If I was excited about the Global Education Database when I first discovered it earlier this year, I am beyond excited now. Seriously. Check it out. It is simply amazing!
Below I’ve listed some new features of the GEDB that have been added (or updated) since my last post on the topic:
- EdTech Product Reviews
- The product reviews are what originally drew me to the GEDB. Readers can see a great, organized breakdown of ed tech tools specific to their classroom needs. The reviews are concise, include pros and cons of the product, and provide a link to the product website. It’s brilliant!
- This section provides the reader with relevant and current information in the wonderful world of educational technology.
- Those who create an account can submit content to the GEDB for review, to be published in the Newsfeed.
- This is almost like a Twitter only for educational technology…similar to #edtech 🙂
- Follow the Global Education Database on Twitter (@GEDB) or connect via Facebook or email.