Well…here we are! The first day of school is upon us. My summer FLEW by and I don’t know if I accomplished ANYTHING I set out to do.
- What is your partner’s name?
- What is their favorite subject in school?
- Does your partner participate in any extracurricular activities? Sports, community or church groups, jobs, etc
- What is your partner’s favorite SCHOOL APPROPRIATE movie? (I always have to emphasize the “school appropriate” part with upper classmen!)
- What are your partner’s plans for after graduation?
The last question I always include on my outdated index card activity is “is there anything else you feel I should know about you as a student?” This last tidbit of information will still be asked…just in a different manner.