Are your students using Google Docs? Do they use EasyBib to cite their sources? Good news! EasyBib is now a Google Doc add-on!
- Share a primary source document with students, provide them with discussion or guided questions, and require them to “actively read” the selection. Students will use the Texthelp add-on to highlight words or phrases of importance, and will share that document with me (through their Assignment Folders…thanks gClassFolders!)
- Students will respond to writing prompts in a Google Doc. To cite a source, they’ll simply choose the EasyBib add-on to keep track of their Work Cited…within their document!
- Students can submit their writing assignments to me for editing. I can use the Texthelp add-on to mark up their paper
- Students can search for and include images from open clipart in their documents to add pizzazz 🙂
- Increase student collaboration and engagement (under teacher monitoring) with the Messenger add-on.