Well…my first semester as a flipped teacher is rapidly drawing to a close. I made it!
Now, time for reflection…
- INCREASED student engagement
- INCREASED student test scores
- POSITIVE student response
- More planning time
- Video creation
- New instructional activities
- Things to change next semester…
- Assign instructional videos to my students at least two days prior to their “due date”
- Encourage students to stay for after school tutoring to view instructional videos
- Rethink my class assignments and activities
I think I’ve been more active in Internet searching this semester than I ever have during my teaching career…including my first year! I’m constantly trying to find new resources about educational technology and the flipped classroom model, and I’m sure I’m not alone in this quest.
To help with this, I will be creating a NEW RESOURCE PAGE on my blog especially for flipped classroom blogs! It is my hope that this will be a great collaboration point for flipped teachers, where we can talk about ideas, concerns, hurdles, and triumphs of our flipped experience!
If you’re interested in having your blog included on my resource page, please complete the Google Form below.
[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”forms/d/1_jr8EsMqegBDeAbt020010bVAoVQOM4u-hqdRezEGKk/viewform” query=”embedded=true” width=”500″ height=”1250″ /]
Thanks so much for reading!!
Leave a Reply