The 4th of July has come and gone, and with it the first half of our summer. Sigh. It seems as though the weeks after we celebrate Independence Day fly by even quicker than those earlier in the summer. Before we know it, back to school we shall go!
- they may be more focused on the content because…their teacher is there!
- they may feel more comfortable because they are not listening to a stranger or a random voice, they are learning information from their teacher.
- they are able to “make eye contact” with their teacher, which is very helpful for some students.
- the teacher must be in the video…if not, the video is “weird” because the students can’t see my facial expressions and personality
- videos should be no longer than about 15 minutes…at the very most
- students loved being able to turn on the video and listen to the lecture at home, work, or in the car
- students loved being able to PAUSE and REWIND me, as I sometimes get too excited about the content and start talking quickly 🙂
[googleapps domain=”docs” dir=”forms/d/1bP8B8e_5RhtFEcw6gky-uCRYmBCPcpwk9aKbyv-ovJY/viewform” query=”embedded=true” width=”500″ height=”500″ /]Check back soon for some examples of my flipped videos!