Hello! I hope your “summer off” is “off” to a great start! Hopefully, you’ve noticed my love for Padlet. It’s pretty great 🙂 I’ve recently started my free trial of Padlet Backpack – Padlet’s premium tool for schools. Check it out!
I’ve written before about the endless possibilities of Padlet in the classroom. The collaboration space created by Padlet is simply fantastic and is a HUGE benefit in my classroom.
I’m sharing just a few of the many highlights of Padlet Backpack below!
- Customized domains
- Instead of a traditional padlet.com/username/padletname, Padlet Backpack users can create domains unique to their school. For example, myschool.padlet.org
- New fonts, layouts, backgrounds, and icons are available for Backpack users
- Google Accounts
- Sign in with Google! You know how happy this option makes me 🙂
- Anyone within the domain can access the Padlet walls – promotes sharing and collaborating!!
- Import Padlets
- Any wall created with the free version of Padlet can easily be transferred to premium domains. This is an amazing feature … especially if you’re like me and have created DOZENS of Padlets over the years 🙂
Padlet Backpack also allows users to include their institution’s logo on their Padlets AND view user statistics!
If you are already a Padlet fan, like me, check into the great features of Padlet Backpack! They offer a variety of pricing options to fit the needs of your classroom, building, or district! Think of it like this … the Padlet we all know and love multiplied by 10 🙂
For more information and super features of Padlet Backpack, follow this link. If you’re hearing about Padlet for the first time in this post, please give it a try! You won’t be disappointed!
*Padlet is an advertiser on Teaching with Technology. They are a fabulous website that I would promote, and have promoted, even if they were not a site sponsor!*