The first time your students access Google Drive, it’s probably going to be rough. Most of them have never accessed Google Drive before, and are used to Microsoft products. Am I right?
Today, my students completed an assignment through Google Drive for the first time, and it was unbelievably successful! The gClassFolders individual folders were absolutely wonderful.
Below are a few things that my students LOVED about using Google Drive:
- Saving…they don’t have to worry about it!
- Fonts…apparently, the fonts are “cooler” than Word 🙂
- Comments…receiving individualized comments from me while they were working helped them focus and edit their work
- gClassFolders…the students were so happy that they didn’t have to share or submit or send me any documents
- since the students were working with a document IN their Assignment Folder, I automatically had access to it